From: "Mike B." <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: "Jaws-Users List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2018 10:21 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Tandem Questions

Hi All,

I'm running Windows 7 Pro with J16 as my oldest version of Jaws installed.
I need to Tandem into an XP computer to get some information, but being that
the latest version of Jaws that XP allows, from what I understand is Jaws
15, can I Tandem into this XP computer under these circumstances?  All help
will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks mooy moocho.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the