Got it and thanks so much.

-----Original Message----- From: Mike B.
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2018 10:15 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] rar and zip app

Hi Holger,

Try 7Zip.  this program will extract / uncompress RAR & Zip files at the
same time, & I have some short text tutorials on how to use it.  It is also
very Jaws accessible.

https://www.7-zip.org/download.html

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the

----- Original Message ----- From: Holger Fiallo