From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
Michael
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2018 6:48 AM
To: jaws help list <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws and edge.

Hi guys after i reset my   laptop and then i was signing in to the microsoft
store skype app it came up in edge.

But when  i went to type my password jaws just started saying like no headings
and no other things i can't  remember.

But jaws would not let me enter pasword i thought maybe the weg navigation
quick keys was on but it was not.

So i was able to enter password with a different screen reader.

Any ideas..

--
sent from mazilla thunderbird

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.