From: "Kevin Lee" <klee...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 9:13 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Rumola, for IE?

Rick what’s Rumola ?

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee

From: Rick Justice
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 4:34 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Hi Glenn,
I pulled this off another list some time ago,
please note that the poster is now deceased.

HTH,
Rick Justice

"Tomorrow's another day, another way!"
"and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!"

From: "Carlos" <carlos1...@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 12, 2016 10:32 AM

I have revised the instructions to make them a bit more thorough and
complete.  Note that these instructions will work with IE.  They may or may
not work with other browsers that do not already support the extension
version of Rumola, but the specifics will vary.
1. Go to the main Rumola website here,
http://skipinput.com/
2. Highlight the link labeled
.. RUMOLA ....
with the Tab key (not the Arrow keys).  It is important to use the Tab key
since the Arrow keys may or may not properly highlight the link.
3. Note that pressing Enter on the link before this next step may possibly
make it more effective, but it is not strictly necessary.  In either case,
after you have highlighted the link with the Tab key and possibly pressed
Enter, press the Applications key and choose
"Add to favorites..."
from the context menu.
4. In the
"Create in"