From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
Jesse Tregarthen
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2018 3:05 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Issue with JAWS after Windows 10 Update

Hello list,

When my computer did a Windows 10 update a while ago, I noticed JAWS 18 stopped
starting up after log on. It would talk for log on but I'd get radio silence
after I was signed in and would have to use the control-alt-j keystroke I set
in properties to launch it or narrator. It seemed to do this even though it was
set to start after log on. Now I've got an El Braille with JAWS 2018 and the
same thing has happened. Now I need to try connecting a USB keyboard to the El
Braille and try and trigger JAWS or narrator on so the Focus 14 display that
comes with it will work again.

My question is has anybody experienced this and if so, what's the work around
to stop this from happening every time I start my new El Braille? I fixed this
problem on my laptop by simply switching to NVDA as my primary screenreader
until I can figure this out. Thanks for any help you can provide. Regards,
Jesse Tregarthen

Sent from my iPhone

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.