From: Davy Cuppens
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 10:38 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] can nolonger type text in outlook 2010 mails

Hi folks

A friend of mine has this problem. She can nolonger type text in Outlook
e-mail.
When she opens a mail and writes into the on or to field and fills out a
subjecdt it is ok, but then she cannot write any more into the mail body.
She gets messages like: this button or key is not available in Office 2007
or higher.
She also can nolonger read mails int outlook.
Any suggestions please?
She has win10 that is all ii Know about her system configuration.
Regards
Davy