Reader view will work on almost any article.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 3:30 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Firefox reader view

Hi, Jim. In your reply to a separate query, you mention the Firefox key combo
control-alt-r, which I know you've done in the past. However, I can't find my
notes on that thread. Is this Firefox's "reader view"? I've looked online, but
the instructions don't seem to work for me. Also, I see an alternative key
sequence of alt, v, r, but this doesn’t work either.

Would you explain reader view or point to an explanation, and maybe give a link
to a page where it works?

Here's the webpage of instructions that I found:
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-reader-view-clutter-free-web-pages