From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
Adrian Spratt
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2018 8:31 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Permanent placemarkers

Earlier this week, Justin commented that placemarkers don't always hold their
place, which is true. However, I've found that they are dependable when I put
them on a link. Sometimes it means putting it a line or two away from a logical
spot, but I think they've been stable every time I do this.
As a reminder, the dialog to set a permanent placemarker is begun with
control-shift-k. Tab from there.

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.