Afternoon all.

Can anyone tell me if there is a way, in JAWS 2018, to select a way for jaws to indicate whether or not an aspect of an online job application can be spoken with a voice inflection to indicate as to if a portion of the application is highlighted? While on the application site, if a portion is not filled out correctly, I would get a message stating that the application could not be processed and to select the portion that is highlighted. I hope this makes sense. I am using JAWS 2018, and Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. Thanks for any information/advice.

--
Jerry D. Martin

730 MANOR ST.
HOUSTON, TEXAS 77015