From: Gerald Levy
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2018 6:54 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] What Happened to CCleaner Slim Version?

Mike, I specdifically indicated that I do not want to bother with the hassle
of removing Avast, which, according to your instructions, may require
booting into safe mode, which is impossible without sighted help because
JAWS still does not provide speech.  Some users on other lists have reported
being unable to remove Avast without booting into safe mode to use the
removal tool, and I don't want to take any chances.  Beside, I do not want
to have to remove Avast every time a new version of CCleaner is released,
which is pretty frequently.  So I guess the bottom line is that I will
simply have to keep CCleaner 5.38 without updating it. Go Yankees!

Gerald