From: Adrian Spratt
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2018 3:03 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] What Happened to CCleaner Slim Version?

Really helpful, and you gave me the confidence just now to download and
install the CCleaner update. One more note. Now, when you click the button
to upgrade from the program, the first page has two links near the bottom,
one saying "Yes" and the other "No." Click no to get past the business/pro
versions, and then on the next page you can safely use a download link.