I don’t have windows 10 but on my windows seven computer Computer that happened
to me but the reason was I turn off automatic download and install updates.
Maybe that’s what happened to you.

Every country has an identity, history, custom, and culture. It’s a unique
landscape in determining how its people Live, work, and play.