From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2018 12:16 PM
To: 'Jaws users list' <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] High Importance E-mail

Hello, everyone.

Does anyone know of a key stroke for designating an e-mail as "high
importance" in Outlook 2016?

I can get to the high importance designation via the menus, but would like a
specific key stroke for doing this if that is available.

Am using the latest build of Jaws 2018 on a windows 7 laptop here.

Thanks as always!

Dr.  Tom Behler From Michigan