From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
arvind singh brar
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2018 1:12 PM
To: Jaws Users Mailing List <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws ocr?

Hello all,
I am using jaws 18 and was wondering if it was possible to do an ocr on images
with text in it, in a  webpage without leaving the page?
Is it possibel to do so; and if it is, how do i do it?
Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thank you so much
Dr. Aarvind

This message is transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

Homepage;
http://tip.simpl.com/