From: K M Davis
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2018 9:42 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws not reading

It is happening again! In word or notepad files JAWS decides not to
read line by line nor word by word when I arrow down. This happened a
few months ago and miraculously returned to normal only to reappear
yesterday. This happens in both JAWS 18 and 2018. However, if I hit
insert2 it reads well.
I have called F/S but they have no solution.
Please advise.
K.