From: Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, May 5, 2018 9:23 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws log file

Hi Kevin,

You need to have the error reporting feature turned on.  Below are the steps
to get to the settings for this.

Try the following:

1. Open the Settings Center with the keystroke, Insert / Jaws Key + 6, on
the number row, now press, Control, Shift, + D, to open the Settings Center
default all applications.

2. Now arrow down to, Miscellaneous Closed, it's #24 of 25, & right arrow to
open.

3. Arrow down to, Error Reporting, it's #13 of 13.  Use the spacebar to
toggle through the 3 settings.  The 3 settings are
1. Ask me if I want to send error reports to Freedom Scientific each time.
This is the default.
2. Always send error reports to Freedom Scientific.
3. Never send error reports to Freedom Scientific.

4. If you make a change tab to, Okay, press enter to save your change &
close.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the