Hi folks!  I'm using the latest build of JAWS 2018, along with the latest
build of Windows 10, and I still get no consistency with respect to JAWS
speaking at the log on screen.  This is getting to the point of annoying.
Most times I have to start Narrator in order to log into my computer.

Also, if I change my password for Office 365, and then try to log onto the
Outlook desktop application, it crashes, the first time.  When I relaunch
the program, I have to press Insert plus F10 to find the Windows security
option.  I am able to find where to type in my Password, but the behavior is
inconsistent.  I'm hoping the engineers at VFO will address this issue soon.