I'm experiencing several problems with Firefox 60. Here's a copy of the email I
just sent VFO explaining what they are. I did mention in the message that I
recently upgraded from Firefox 52ESR to 60.

  1.  When I try to log in to a website, Firefox's message offering to save the
log-in information is spoken, and then spoken several more times. I caught that
to decline, I should press alt-d. when I did so, Firefox hung up and eventually
gave me the options to wait or close. After what was already a long wait, I
closed it.

I've encountered this message several times since. Pressing alt-d led to the
same result, as did my try with alt-n (which often brings up other options).
The only way to get past this message is to wait for it to go away.

  1.  On the donations page of the website www.wnyc.org<http://www.wnyc.org>,
the combo boxes for state and country don't give any information, e.g., state
abbreviations. These combo boxes do work with IE11. A similar problem came up
on another website with Firefox 60, but I can't be sure I've diagnosed the
problem yet.

  1.  Placemarkers are behaving erratically. None carried over from Firefox
52ESR, so I've had to start over again putting them in place. One repeating
problem is that even though I uncheck the box that would apply the placemarker
throughout a website, the placemarkers all apply on every page. This means I've
accumulated twelve placemarkers on every page of one website I regularly visit,
even though I want at most three per page.

  1.  I'm also finding that some placemarkers just don't work when I press the
k key. Even though the placemarker list shows one for that location, k doesn't
locate it.

I'm working with JAWS 2018.1804.26.400,, and my OS is Windows 7.