Hi All,

Asking for a friend:
From: Marie
I have a rather strange problem with Word 2016 but I had the same problem
with 2010.  I'm running Win 10 1803 with J2018 latest, but get the same
result using NVDA as well.  When I am in a document and am arrowing down it
will skip pages. It will go from page one to page three, then page five,
etc. It does not do this when doing a say all or if I am arrowing right or
reading word by word with the insert + right arrow. This only happens on my
desktop and not the laptop so I am pretty sure it is some odd setting that I
have accidently made. But I have gone over and over the options and can not
figure out what setting is causing this.
Before installing 2016, I uninstalled 2010 thinking the problem would not
persist but I was wrong. Does anyone have an idea what setting is causing
this & how I can fix it?  Thank you all very much.
Marie

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the