Thanks. Maybe jaws need to look into this. Probably most of us use several languages when reading a web page or a document. It is nice having automatic language detaction but also having control over will be nice.

-----Original Message----- From: Fernando Gregoire
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2018 6:19 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] secondary language and voice

Hi Holger,

At least from JAWS UI, in a given voice profile you can only set speed and punctuation on a per-language basis. As an alternative, you may create a new voice profile whose primary language is Spanish and switch to it with CTRL+JAWS+S. However, this has the disadvantage of language detection feature not working automatically.

Hope it helps!