Hello Mike
kindly send me the link for firefox 52.8  in english
via droboxplease.

On 5/13/18, Mike B. <mike9...@gmx.com> wrote:
> Hi Gary,
>
> Here's a little tip on posting Dropbox download links for downloading.
> Notice at the end of your Dropbox download uRL it says, =0?  Well when
> people click on a DB download link with, =0, at the end they have to
> download the file from the Dropbox website.  But, if you change the, 0, at
> the end to a, 1, then people can then download as normal by right arrowing
> to choose,Save, and pressing enter.  Here's the link with the, 1, at the
> end.
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/7rob2log9gbm9r5/Firefox%20Setup%2052.8.0esr.exe?dl=1
>
> Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
> Sennt from my iBarstool.
> Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the
> end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

my Whats app number is +254 792 746 642

Secretary People With Disability ACT 2018
www.abilitysounds.blogspot.com

Disability Activist of the year 2015 award:
https://youtu.be/KLPoeG8f73o#Ability remix

https://youtu.be/WKWzau-ceO4
 www.mugambipaul.com

2015 Disability Activist of the year
Malaika tribute award winner.
http://youtu.be/KLPoeG8f73o
Life time achievement award Winner July 2014
ANNUAL DISABILITY ADVOCACY RIGHTS & AWARDS
2014 "ADARA"
.
Awarded "Champion of disability advocacy in the emergency response
August 2013 by CBM International

www.mugambipaul.com

Skype name: shamgpaul1