From: "Karen Schrade" <kschr...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 09:36
Subject: [JAWS-Users] installing an old version of jaws

Okay, I'm going crazy with jaws not keeping up with typing in outlook 2007.
I've got win 7 and am using jaws 18 with the latest update.

I only have jaws 18 on this laptop. Can I install jaws 17? Would I have to
uninstall 18 and then install 17? I seem to remember something about not
being able to install old versions of jaws if a new version is on the
computer. Thanks, Karen