From: "Cristóbal" <crismuno...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 12:21 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Desktop Shortcuts With Firefox

I actually looked up something similar regarding how to put a webpage link
on the windows taskbar with Firefox. From what I remember, it was somewhat
straight forward with Chrome, but Firefox required some additional steps and
command prompt this and tweek that. This is with Windows 10 by the way.
Anyway, I got busy with other stuff and sort of left that task linger and I
almost forgot that I wanted to do that until I came across this thread. So
yeah, Anyone got any ideas?