Thanks, Mike.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 6:06 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How to make Chrome my default browser

Hi Adrian,

Here's where the default browser option is located to activate.
1. Open Chrome, press, Alt + F, to open the list of menues, then press the
letter, S, to open, Settings, or navigate down to, Settings, and press enter.
2. With Settings open, navigate by heading using the letter, H, to the, Default
Browser heading.  I believe it's 4 presses of the letter, H.
3. Downarrow to, Make default button, and press the spacebar.
You're done.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end
you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.