Hi. Last year VFO gave me a new set of instructions for doing a JAWS repair.
They worked well, and I posted a version to the list. today they aren't
working. When I put the terms into the run dialog and press enter, I get the MS
message that Windows doesn't know which program to use. Can anyone suggest what
I'm doing wrong? Here are the instructions:

First, make sure you have the .exe file on your system for the JAWS build
you're running. You can download it from the FS/VFO website.

Unlike before, it doesn't seem to matter where you keep it on your system.

Close all running apps.

Highlight the JAWS .exe file.

Press shift-F10.

Arrow up to "Copy as path." Press enter.

Open the run dialog with Windows key-r.

Press control-v, then spacebar, then / (the forward slash key), then the word
"type", spacebar, and then the word "repair."

Let me try that command line a different way. After pressing control-v followed
by the spacebar, continue with /type repair

Then press enter.