Hello Listers,

Every time I try and use mp3gain and jaws 2018 on my windows 10 1803 64 bit
desktop, jaws crashes.  I have to manually reload it.  Can some one please help?

Thanks

Michael

skype/email:

mikeam...@earthlink.net

iPhone email:

mikeam...@icloud.com

JFK"

What kind of peace do I mean? What kind of peace do we seek? Not a Pax
Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war. Not the peace of
the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about genuine peace, the
kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living, the kind that enables men
and nations to grow and to hope and to build a better life for their
children--not merely peace for Americans but peace for all men and women--not
merely peace in our time but peace for all time"