From: Mr. Ed
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 09:35
To: JAWS-Users-List 2
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws hotkey loads my old Jaws 18

Hi All,

I have two computers running W10 and latest Jaws 2018. I have changed the
Jaws hotkey on both computers back to ctrl + alt + J on the Jaws 2018 and
have check on my Jaws 18 and it has none in the hotkey field. Now when I
turn Jaws off and press the hotkey it starts Jaws 18 instead of Jaws 2018
even though I do not have a hotkey in Jaws 18. This is doing the same thing
on both my computers. The reason I notice this was after installing the
latest May update to Jaws I reset the hotkey and tried it and figured out it
was starting Jaws 18 instead of Jaws 2018. Does anyone know why this is
happening on both my computers? Does anyone know how to correct this or is
this happening on some ones else computer?

Mr. Ed