Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2018 5:22 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] google told me someone tried to use my account

This happens to me when I travel and am using my laptop on another wifi.

I can't receive my G-mail, but my Comcast comes in fine.

Once I am home and on my own computer, it works fine.

I guess it is not recognizing the different wifi, so it blocks my g-mail
account.

I'll try the info that Rebecca suggested.

Vicki

----- Original Message ----- From: "andy " <wellerandy1...@gmail.com>