From: jyandt.mar...@comcast.net
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 11:54 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Windows Live Mail Inquiry

Afternoon all.

I have two questions regarding Windows Live Mail. First of all, I have
attempted to find out which version of WLM I have, without success. Could
anyone enlighten me on how to do this?

Second, again using WLM, I am having a frustrating issue. Whenever I am in
my inbox, I will open a message, but JAWS will not read the message; with
the exception of sometimes using the jaws cursor. Any ideas or suggestions?
I am using JAWS 2018 and Windows 10 OS on a Dell laptop. Many thanks in
advance.

Jerry