From: Kimsan
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2018 3:52 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] texting from computer

Hi,

Does anyone know what I use at the end when wanting to text from my computer
to a phone carrier such as cricket wireless?

If you are a wrestling fan, I invite you to visit my wrestling site for
blogs and podcasts by navigating to: http://www.therasslincafe.com/

Also, you may like our page on facebook at
<https://www.facebook.com/TheRasslinCafe/>
https://www.facebook.com/TheRasslinCafe/ or join us on twitter
@TheRasslinCafe