From: "K M Davis" <kmd...@verizon.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2018 12:55 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] skipping

Skipping was fun when I was but a girl but now that I am an old lady
when JAWS skips I don't like it.
I had this issue previously and here it is again. Last time the
solution was do nothing and after a few weeks it went away. Not this time!
Issue: Suddenly JAWS is not reading line by line in word, notepad and
occasionally in thunderbird. I have maximized and tried a few other
tricks but alas...nothing!
F/S doesn't have the answer (who is surprised?) and I don't know what to
to do.
Please advise!