  From: Chris Skarstad
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 7:35 AM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] service pack 3

  Hi

  Are there any JAWS or other screenreader compadibility issues with
  regards to service pack 3?
  I've got the link here, but I wanted to see what others experiences
  were before installing it.

  Thanks.

  At 09:27 PM 5/7/2008, you wrote:
  >David, thanks for the link.  Is it also accessible downloading from
Windows

http://download.microsoft.com/download/d/3/0/d30e32d8-418a-469d-b600-f32ce3edf42d/WindowsXP-KB936929-SP3-x86-ENU.exe

  > > David Ferrin
  > > www.jaws-users.com
  > > Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
  > > http://www.jaws-users.com
  > > Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
  > > http://www.blind-computing.com
  > > Address for the list archives:
  > > http://www.mail-archive.com/jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  > > To post to this group, send email to
  > > jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to
  > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  > > For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the
subject
  > > or body of a blank message to:
  > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  > > Use the following form in order to contact the management team
  > > http://www.jaws-users.com/managers.php
  > > If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the
  > > following address:
  > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  > >

  > > --
5/6/2008
  > > 5:17 PM
  > >

  >Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
  >http://www.jaws-users.com
  >Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
  >http://www.blind-computing.com
  >Address for the list archives:
  >http://www.mail-archive.com/jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  >To post to this group, send email to
  >jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  >To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to
  >[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  >For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the
  >subject or body of a blank message to:
  >[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  >Use the following form in order to contact the management team
  >http://www.jaws-users.com/managers.php
  >If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to
  >the following address:
  >[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  >http://www.eset.com

  Visit the JAWS Users List home page at: