Hello list,

I know this topic has come up from time to time before, but I was hoping for
a refresher.

I’m in need of a VOIP/softphone solution that will work with desktop and
mobile. In my case, iOS.

I as well as other parties need to be able to make and receive calls, place
people on hold, etc.

I don’t want to get a dedicated phone line per say since I would need to
take and review information over the phone.

I’ve currently got a Skype number that has worked fine for now with one
business of mine, but I have this other endeavor where it would not just be
me who would need to access/be accessible via phone. That and Skype’s
accessibility has been less than inspiring as of late. I’m still on Skype
desktop 7.4 for this purpose. I know there’s also Skype for business, but
from what I’ve read with the experience of others, it too has its issues.

So… can anyone recommend a telephone service/product that can be used in
conjunction from the PC (Jaws user) and an iPhone that meets all of these
requirements?

Thanks,

Cristóbal