I have no idea about the nfl game pass, but I listen to any nfl radio broadcast for free on
http://freefootballradio.com/nfl.html

-----Original Message----- From: cheez
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2018 8:08 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] auto nfl game pass renewal opt-out

You should call the institution associated with your payment method and see
if they could block the transaction from their end.  Just explain your
situation.
However, the ultimate solution is canceling the card you used.  Of course
that could pose other problems after you did that.  But at least you won't
be charged.

Vince

----- Original Message ----- From: "leonard morris" <lmorris1...@gmail.com>