  From: Derek Roberts
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 12:59 AM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JFW: RE: Huge problem with multiple JAWS
versionsonsame PC

  Hi,

  Another way is to go into the layout menu, enter l i think on a bt, if
that
  doesn't work try space with dots 2-3-4-6 and select layout. There should
be
  indent and paragraph options there. Also check out presentation style,
also
  in the format menu. Sorry I don't know the qt keystroke, I'm using my pc
  with the USB keyboard for this message.

  HTH!