-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jerry Berrier
Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2008 07:25
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] New JFW Update with AVG 8; still Having Problems

Hi all,

I've updated JFW to the latest version that just came out.  I'm using AVG
Internet Security version 8.  I can now get to the AVG interface and check
my settings, but the AVG interface still crashed when I changed e-mail
scanner settings or firewall settings.

I wonder if I have to re-install AVG now that I've updated JAWS.

Jerry Berrier
Shrewsbury, MA
(508) 735-4420
http://www.birdblind.org