Hello!
Could somebody please refresh my memory on how to expand some of my messages in
Outlook Express?  Some how a setting has gotten changed and I would like to
change it back to where none of my messages are collapsed.
Thanks for the help!

Tammy

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this email and/or
document(s) attached is for the exclusive use of the individual named above and
may contain confidential, privileged and non-disclosable information.  If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are strictly
prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this
e-mail or its contents in any way. If you have received this transmission in
error, please notify me immediately.
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at: