thanks so much for the links. I have read that you can use it on a windows
computer too.
all the links I have found did not give any manuals either on how to
navigate with jaws in there. The browser itself has a manual inside it. but
does not say anything about blind users and screenreadersin their accessible
section.

thanks again for your time:)
ragards
chrissy

> Hi,
>
> Lynx is a text brouzer. I didn't found any tutorial with jaws. Usually
> people use it with DOS Unix and Linux operating systems. Anyway, here are
> two addresses that google showed me. You can try them.
> http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~purslow/lhfb.html
> http://www.cs.bu.edu/teaching/unix/lynx/
> HTH
> Negoslav