-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Arianna
Calesso
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 8:48 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Cannot delete multiple addresses when forwarding

Is anyone else having the problem of not being able to delete those annoying
addresses at the top of
messages that you want to forward?  When I select them JAWS says "selected",
but when I press delete
nothing happens.  This happens on boty my computers--one using JAWS 8 and the
other JAWS 9.

Is there a solution other than copying and pasting the message into a new email?

Arianna Calesso
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at: