-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Griffith
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 7:22 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Why is Outlook 2003 in the System Tray?

It is normal for Outlook to be in the system tray.  The menu options it
delivers from the system tray are context sensitive and will very depending
on whether you are in Outlook, what part of Outlook you are in and the state
of things like unread messages etc. I am not aware of a way of disabling
this icon but have worked quite happily for years with 2003 by simply
ignoring it.

. I cannot replicate the problem you are having with focus in Outlook so it
is difficult to advise much further. Outlook 2003 is a very standard
application so there should be a good compliance between it and Jaws. Are
you using the latest update for your version  of Jaws? If not this might be
worth a try as FS may have already sorted this problem.

Regards

David Griffith