-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Justice
Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2008 12:24 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] beware of the latest adobe reader!!!

Hi Derek,
You should be able to find a good version of the Adobe reader on the list
website.
Here's a hot tip:
If you are only using the reader, then there is really no need to update,
especially if you aren't having any problems.
In the case of most software, this is a good reason not to enable any
automatic updating.
HTH,
Richard Q. Justice-website owner
www.blind-computing.com