Hi Annette,

I want to use Text Aloud to create MP3 from a Word document. I would
not use it to take the place of Jaws.

I created a document that I wanted to record with GoldWave using a
microphone, but I suspect that the quality of the recording would be poor.

I hope that explains why I am interested in Text Aloud.

As David and others pointed out, he have used it for several years
with Sapi 5 voices. I am wondering why AT&T voices would not be
better than Sapi 5? I have heard sample of AT&T voices and in my
opinion, I thought that they sounded more realistic.

David, any comments on AT&T voices?

Thanks for all for replying. I appreciat your help.

Lennie