Hi, mine is talking fine when it's updated. I must admit that I don't
receive updates daily, however I presume it's because there aren't many new
viruses going around at the minute. Antivirus companies will only distribute
updates for their software when new viruses are "in the wild". Hope this
helps.

--
Chris Hallsworth

Derbyshire, UK