Hey Guys & Gals,

I have only been using a computer for 3 or 4 years.  I know absolutely nothing
about floppy discs.
However, my cousin gave me about 500 of his sermon outlines on floppy discs.
Is there any way that
I can download them onto my computer or put them on a CD?  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Donnie

People are like stained glass windows:  They sparkle and shine when the sun is
out, but when the
darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light
shining from within.

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at: