It's been quite a long time since I had to use it; but when I did, I found
that there were times JAWS didn't speak as I navigated.  (Perhaps this was
way before 2004, like 1999 or 2000.)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Donald Marang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 11:20 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Dragging and dropping

I have not had to use this feature since 2004, so I am a little rusty.  I
had to use this to select files and folders in a program to write data files
to a DVD before it was supported directly in Windows Explorer.  Below is a
short description of how to use this keystroke from the JAWS Help file.

Drag and Drop (CTRL+INSERT+NUM PAD SLASH)
This command is used to drag items from one location and drop them in
another. Position the JAWS Cursor on the item you wish to move and press
CTRL+INSERT+NUM PAD SLASH. You can leave the JAWS Cursor active, or you can
switch to the PC Cursor. JAWS will keep speaking as you navigate. Once you
have positioned the JAWS or PC Cursor in the location to which you would
like to move the item, press CTRL+INSERT+NUM PAD SLASH again, and the item
will be moved to the position of the active cursor.

Don Marang