Hello,

Do you have Internet explorer 8 beta installed in your computer? I was
having same problem when I had Internet Explorer 8 beta installed. I
couldnt even download it from firefox browser. As soon as I rolled
back to ie 7, I was able to download and run the setup.

Hope this helps.

Zaheer Sheikh

--
My e-mail address: