-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Patricia Dunbar
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 5:30 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 9 Question

I keep my messages set to plain text already haven't ever changed it, and
still I hear the cell thing.
I'm not having any trouble reading emails with that showing in them as far
as I know, jaws doesn't read it only when I copy something then I hear it..