From: "Linda Parent" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 10:14 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] internet explorer 7 problem

Hi,

I am using jaws 9 and explorer 7.  The desktop icon seems to have bit the
dust.  When I go to my desktop and tab to where it says launch internet
explorer, when it says that, it also says toolbar 100 percent or something.
I don't think it ever said that before so I am wondering how to fix it.

Linda Parent

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at: