Well!  I can't think of a screen reader that works with a 64 bit OS that
is currently available.

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris
Reagan
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 9:51 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] getting new computer and wondering
aboutrequirements

Well for starters make sure you buy a windows 32 bit system because jaws
will not work for 64 bit processor machines.  My fiance and I had
problems with that ever sense she got hers.  I really hope that fs get's
it together with 64 bit processors at some point.
Chris