It's out now.

rick

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Driesenga" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 8:20 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws 10 public beta 2

We're supposed to be seeing it some time this week or next or something.
thing is that just b/c they say something like "Oh yeah, it's supposed to be
out in the next couple weeks" doesn't mean that they should be held to it as
if it were set in stone.  Just know that it's close, regardless of when it
actually does come out.  In short, asking this question of all of us listers
really doesn't get anyone anywhere b/c none of us really has the inside
scoop on when this comes out.  And no, unfortunately, there aren't any FS
employees on here with the inside scoop, and besides, if there were, they
wouldn't come right out and say anything different from what we've heard
anyway.